– It is prohibited to transfer, store or provide any data or information of any materials violating the Islamic legislation, copyrights property or patents.
– It is prohibited to contribute to launching or supporting websites promoting illegal activities, racism, ideological extremism, degradation of religions, and/or any threats to people.
– It is prohibited to upload any files containing viruses or SSHs with the purpose of stealing information or causing damage. In case customer upload such files, the website shall be taken down and closed constantly.
– It is prohibited to publish any software of applications related to hacking or any educational materials on hacking and piracy.
– It is prohibited to cause any kind of damage to any website hosted by Relancer or to Relancer servers.
– It is strictly prohibited to use to Relancer servers to send advertising or promotional SPAM of websites or products.
– It is prohibited to send SPAM and unwanted messages; including messages to mailing list with permissions from recipients. This is a case of violating international laws and legislations which puts Relancer legal liability to questioning. In case of such violation, the website shall be taken down and closed immediately and constantly.
– Relancer has the right to change and modify price plans and services at any time. Such modification shall be applied to new website projects and in case of renewal, but not to websites already reserved before modification.
– Relancer shall provide, on weekly and monthly basis, website backup files for customers to be used if necessary. The customer shall hold full responsibility for the website backup. Relancer shall never hold responsibility over any damage caused to the website backup due to any hacking attacks and invalid permissions to backup folders and files.
– In case the customer does not request website subscription renewal 7 days before deadline, Relancer shall cancel the server reservation constantly. The customer then does not have the right to demand any financial rights or website backup files.
– In case the customer does not pay fees of a specified service, Relancer has the right to isolate and terminate any services provided for the customer until he/she provides payment of all services in full terms.
– Relancer shall ensure customer website security protect website against content leakage, even if Relancer suspends the website subscription. Relancer shall provide a copy of such website then to the customer.
– Relancer has the right to reject to host any website violating Relancer public policy without having to provide any justifications and/or reasons.
– In order to keep high standards of services quality, Relancer has the right to suspend the subscription of any website in case of violating Fair Usage Policy, FUP, and in turn causes temporary or permanent damage to Relancer services provided to websites of other customers.